Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mount And Blade Cd Key List LF Recruit A Friend Partner?

LF Recruit a Friend partner? - mount and blade cd key list

I prefer that you rent. As a Horde Leveling in US-Burning Blade server. To my best char is a way that would be ideal.

I play around 4pm to 9 clock Central Time United States in the days of the week because of school. And I am totally free weekend. Find someone who is not on bail after a few days ago XD. If you did not commit a level of at least one character to 60.

Because I wan't to attract and you have to buy a new CD-key, I will:
They give a first 75g
Provides a full range of bags.
Spend your money-mount (standard and low-epic)
Enter 100g per ten levels past 20 +

Well that's all I can think of = D So if you are interested or have questions, please contact me or Seth4251@sbcglobal.net DRop me a message in the game: Broxa on Burning Blade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment