Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Iron Deficiency Symptoms More Condition_treatment Will Birth Control Help My Iron Deficiency? Read More In The Details...?

Will birth control help my iron deficiency? Read more in the details...? - iron deficiency symptoms more condition_treatment

I am sure I have an iron deficiency. I have all the symptoms, and every month when my period, I am really sick for 5 days (vomiting, sore throat, dizziness, headache, cold, feeling pain, etc..) I wonder if this has to do with iron deficiency, because if you have your rules, they tend to lose more iron. If so, I could about birth (will not know much, but does not make your time for a long time?) And less often sick because they do not have my period .. . If not, then someone can explain how you can avoid ill, once a month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment