Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can You Remember What You Did In A Manic State If You Are Bi Polar How Do I Enjoy My Time With My Siblings After Overcoming Depression?

How do I enjoy my time with my siblings after overcoming depression? - can you remember what you did in a manic state if you are bi polar

I am sixteen years old, were in the past seven years of struggling with manic depression, only to find my medication to stabilize and now I'm in the loneliness of the long I do not know how I am with my four brothers and interaction age six, and My eldest sister of seven years. When I was in a state where it was born, has never left my room, I remember when my sister was born, I play with her the whole time and he loved her, even after the child was born, I was in a state where play my depression, even fun with them. I still have days when I am sad, and it's a constant struggle to be happy, I just want to know what I do with them what I play with them ..... How can I spend the most time with them, when all the fun, I'm a big boy, I love comic books and games for children, I do not know what to do with them ... all ?????? Proposals

4 comments:

mia said...

You can always follow their example. Four, six and seven years old, children are always something they do to join after the accession to it for a while, it is easy to imagine things that we can do all the fun together. You can even ask his brother for six years and seven years, my sister, we'll do something and see what they say. I remember when my nephew four years, as old as his brother, who I spend time in the closet and took his hat, two gloves and a small blanket around his neck and jumped errors in space like a superhero. He loved it, but ended up wearing his Halloween costume and stayed in the house, screaming and laughing.

filipino... said...

You can play with them that they enjoy such as games or go and play what you want to do and go with her, even if it means playing dress or cops and robbers

Girl2006 G said...

Someone whos had to fight depression and finally isolated're find it difficult to secure, "Return normal," whatever that is.

I have tried for years to the old tried and tested myself and it does not work properly, you need to realize that you are a person differently because of their experience of depression back. Ceasing to be what it recover from its depression, you can enjoy a day at a time, and what you want.

To benefit the end, if they can grow from knowing about their experiences and help them more understanding of people. Obviously, with great strength of character to be clear in your head, what do you like /.

Only the interaction can take its natural course and do not put much pressure on himself.

I know the board was very confused, but I hope that helps a little.

Well done with the fight against depression, I know what it means to fight constantly for many years, and sometimes think you have to crawl only a computer's upagain.

Best wishesX

wench said...

Children are very aware of honey .. 'll by his smile and gentle voice that you have a good day. You do not need to stress how .. because I am about how *. * If you only worry now is that you will be able to get back into some sort of normality to go .. That is more than good for them. When you see how they play, and then sit with them .. They come to you .. Cartoons laugh they laugh and talk, how you say something like: * thats .. Hes not stupid hes a porkupine SpongeBob *.. Sponge turn to titles that hes not a .. Sponge lol .. DONT try to talk with them .. A mile away .. Relax honey ... Soo time you get it up .. Left care.x take

Post a Comment