Saturday, January 23, 2010

Line Dance Wear What Perfume Should I Wear To Go Dancing?

What perfume should i wear to go dancing? - line dance wear

Hello to all ... I read in a magazine a few weeks ago about perfumes for different occasions with DIF DIF ... etc. .. I usually wear turquoise ... Ralph Lauren, but I want what I wear whwat change to go dancing in the day to ... and line-dance, but a hotel ... and there are cuties ... Anyway ... to fill their thoughts in a pleasant fragrance to the night ... will lead people;)

8 comments:

mother-o... said...

Givenchy Very Irresistible!

Chloe said...

You want something attractive and a little heavier for evening, then go with something oriental with notes of vanilla and jasmine.

This page has good information:
http://www.bottledupemotions.com.au/inde ...

-God-Pea... said...

Escada Moon Sparkle, I say, it smells soooooo good!
It feels good, but WOW!

I went to dance with her, and I'm soo much more compliant, as it smells good!

LOVEISTH... said...

Lancome Hypnose. Lovely. O Benghal Lancome - very exotic, but not too loud.

smiles said...

Fantasy or midnight, smell amazing and last all night! by Britney Spears

nancy said...

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Lolcat said...

I live by JLo lovew I use it for the nightlife. : D

GIULIA.(... said...

Water!

Post a Comment