Sunday, January 10, 2010

Healing Epilepsy Please Explain About The Causes Of ( Pseudo Epilepsy ) & The Way To ( Healing ).thanks.?

Please explain about the causes of ( pseudo epilepsy ) & the way to ( healing ).thanks.? - healing epilepsy

He had epilepsy or other, like a child can not remember what kind, but I stayed away from all forms of stress, (which I also play basketball, I was very competitive in IT). He also tried to remain calm as it ever could, and took care of everything I've seen and done, talk, eat, etc. .. and I saw it different reactions to ... and now I have nothing, I was outside a lot ... Perhaps you could try to do so, I hope to cross ...

1 comments:

asian06g... said...

Assuming that you have epilepsy, pseudo, I recommend you consult a psychiatrist to deal with emotional problems and family, you may have.

Post a Comment