Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hair Color Remover Vitamin C If I Used A Hair Color Remover On My Brown Hair That Used To Be Bleached, Would My Color Go Back To Blonde?

If I used a hair color remover on my brown hair that used to be bleached, would my color go back to blonde? - hair color remover vitamin c

I had bleached blond hair, but then I have brown, and I hate it. When I used the Color Oops or some other type of hair color stripper, it's just coffee, and back to blonde? Or would it all the way back to my natural color?

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Discoloration of removing all the original colors of the hair. Through the use of a solvent color of hair, the hair is blond, or close, depending on how the driving force is to work with colors.

GAYANA A said...

Not quite, but almost. The beauty of the paint remover will not damage the hair, such as chlorine.

Post a Comment