Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wedding Door Decorations What Type Of Theme Or Colors Should I Use If We Have A Date Change?

What type of theme or colors should i use if we have a date change? - wedding door decorations

I looked at planning a wedding 31st October but the date was postponed to July. Our Halloween wedding colors were blue, green and black with flashing lights as an accent for the wedding of the court door. Here again, a crowd of several ornaments decorating the family. It's a pretty big wedding in my mother's house about fit, of course, one can say about Halloween and our special day. Well, if we are in July, I try to play contributing different ideas. I know I still want the purple and maybe blue, but I do not find what I really want. I am strongly committed to a marriage against any kind of, I would definitely dress color. I look forward to something between casual and formal. Please help solve the crisis, and we have to buy early to things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment