Monday, December 21, 2009

Motorhome World Can You Travel The World In A Motorhome, And Live In It?

Can you travel the world in a motorhome, and live in it? - motorhome world

Hello, my name is Samantha
I love fanasty, ummm, I love romantic things
firneds me and my family always called a Day Dreamer
They laughed at me in this issue
My mother says it was not realistic, because you food, to buy clothes and pay for gas, food
Who knows how I make my life and Mony / Food / store water, and clothing?
I just want alone with my honey when I'm older
If there are no comments
thankz for the support
love u all
Peace \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

1 comments:

Charlie said...

Well, many people stay in the U.S. and / or Canada and Mexico in their vehicle full time. You can not travel in the RV world, since the oceans are on the way! Most people who live and travel in their RV full time, are retired and have a stable income. It would be very difficult to do when you need to work. In addition, you may find that even the most devoted couples need time apart. Spend 24 hours a day together, not always.

Post a Comment